Christian Life ...

Christian Life ...
Christian life is meant to be a life of bearing much fruit. What does that look like? How do we get there? This blog will record thoughts and meditations about living a life striving to be a fruitful branch.

Monday, June 4, 2012

[COVER IN THE WORKS!!!] "I Trust You", by Justin Frederick, "SimpleDevotion"




This song off of the "SimpleDevotion" CD, always caught my ear. It's message is really important. God is always near and he is faithful to listen to us. This message is especially important for me at this time, because during my post-graduation job search, it's hard to stay positive. But in everything God is faithful, and I trust Him.  

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28

Consider this song to be a prayer given up to the LORD in heaven, about laying our worries, anxieties and fears at the foot of the Cross of Christ and lifting our eyes to Him who made all things. Be glad, this God who is so great, desires to know YOU, and he will continue to knock on the door of your heart. All you have to do is let him in.  

LYRICS:

I Trust You, by Justin Frederick

You are my Shepherd and in You I lack nothing
You cause my heart to rest in knowing You
I will  not worry for You know all that I need
You know before I even ask

Your ear is ever bent down close to hear me
You’re ever eager to give all I need
I am the apple of Your eye, You love me
Oh Lord You’ve known me, You have searched me out

Though I walk through the valley of distress I know
That You are with me, I am not alone
I’ll fear no evil for Your rod and staff are here
Your leadership has never failed

I trust You, You have never failed my heart
And I have trusted You this far, Jesus, come take all my heart, all my heart
I trust You, Jesus, You are just and true
In everything You say and do, Jesus, You know I love You, I love YouI Trust You
Though I don't understand everything around me
I know You’ve always been faithful to me
I will say in the darkest of nights
Your promises are true, Jesus, I will trust You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment